At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly-traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public—offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like free lunches, Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
What you'll do:
Fitbit is seeking an experienced full-cycle Technical Recruiter for identifying, interviewing and closing positions across the various groups and functions in our EMEA region, with focus on our Bucharest office. Our local team consists of a wide range of extraordinary talent from Embedded and Software Engineers, to product owner and design experts. You will work hand in hand with a diverse team of hiring managers to build and amazing and talented team in the region. You will scout motivated candidates through a variety of channels, such as social networks, meetup groups, conferences and hackathons.
Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, university and lab relations, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Provide recommendations to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Provide data and reporting to your hiring teams through detailed reports
- Screen resumes, interview qualified candidates, evaluate skill level, manage offer process, reference checks, and make salary recommendations.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis
- Passionate about Fitbit products and able to speak to our technology/industry
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with excellent academic record.
- 3+ years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, within technical engineering recruitment
- Must have in house recruiting experience
- Possess a strong sense of how to identify top level engineering talent
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from entry-level to senior management positions.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.