At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
The Manager owns the worldwide responsibility for modules within ERP (WMS, ASCP, OE, Planning) that pertain to Global Operations. In this role, the manager leads the development of new processes and procedures as well as the training required to budget and implement projects, directing a team of Business Analysts in the prioritization and implementation of systems and process implementations. This position provides leadership in the development of Business and Systems processes within ERP that promote the growth of the company and assures Supply Chain scalability. The successful candidate will own the worldwide process for collecting, prioritizing and managing requests for improvements and/or changes to the business systems Supply Chain functionality and corresponding business processes, including upgrades and new tools. This position will include a unique responsibility for large systems implementation Program Management. In order to be successful in above activities, the person will need to establish strong working relationships with the user community leadership teams as well as Finance, Tax, Billing, Sales Ops, IT and Data Science in order to proactively set priorities as well as influence the overall strategy and implementation.
- Provides the leadership to create a bridge between Supply Chain Management, Finance, Tax, Sales Ops and the IT technical team
- Manages a team of Business Analyst to scope, plan, implement, test and monitor large scale technical projects in support of Global Operations strategies
- Represents user’s requests and Supply Chain requirements in order to effectively work cross functionally to provide solutions in the best interests of the company
- Drives analysis of impact to current & future Supply Chain functionality of requested changes
- Gains approval and manages the implementation of approved changes for Supply Chain
- Owns the Supply Chain Project Management Role for formal ERP Implementations & Upgrades as well as large scales systems projects across Global Operations
- Drives documentation of business processes, provides analysis and suggestions required to improve the productivity of the individuals or organizations using those processes
- Responsible for trouble-shooting issues identified by users for root cause and corrective actions
- Works cross functionally to lead the effort to fix systems issues and documenting what changes are needed (customizations and/or new business processes)
- Leads cross functional effort to formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- Owns and drives set ups for new Orgs or acquisitions from a Supply Chain perspective
- Addresses/fixes set ups so ERP systems support Supply Chain business needs
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Computer Science or relevant major
- 10 years+ experience in a high tech environment with 5 years ERP implementation or Upgrade and project management experience
- 8 years+ experience managing business process and systems re-engineering
- Ability to lead team of analysts in prioritization, budgeting, scheduling, UAT, and Go-live actions
- Ability to work independently and manage a growing organization geographically
- Ability to influence cross functional leaders and groups
- Ability to lead high-performing teams in complex, cross-functional systems projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and dynamic environment
- Executive communication, recommendation and presentation skills are required
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Ability to create and implement solid business process changes
- Ability to lead effectively in a team environment
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.