At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Our growing recruiting team is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our aggressive plans for hiring.
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers and executive staff to coordinate and schedule phone, technical coding and onsite interviews
- Upkeep candidates through applicant tracking system
- Interact with teams and candidates to ensure an amazing interview experience, focusing on the candidate experience at all times
- Support the team and handle any other tasks that may arise including screening resumes, posting job requisitions, onboarding, and university recruitment
- Show willingness to get involved in a wide array of recruitment related projects (employer branding initiatives, community building events, university recruiting partnerships)
- Arrange candidate travel and lodging requirements, when needed
- Coordinate expense reimbursements
- B.S./B.A. Degree
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Outgoing with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Learner by design
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Recruiting coordination experience a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.