At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Brief description of the job:
Fitbit is seeking a self-starter to serve as the America’s Region Reverse Logistics Operations Manager. As the AMR Reverse Logistics Service Operations Manager, you'll be part of the Global Reverse Logistics team with Peers heading APAC, EMEA, Customer Support Logistics and Global Refurb Operations. The successful candidate will be directly responsible for the regional execution of returns management at designated 3PL partners as well as end to end RMA management within Fitbit. The cross-functional collaboration required in this role is paramount to the success of the position to include but not limited to, working with Planning, Sales Account Management, finance, accounting, Forward Logistics, and Business Systems
The Global Reverse Supply Chain team at Fitbit is responsible for delivering innovative and cost effective post-sales experiences. You'll join a dynamic, creative, and diverse team, that defines the reverse logistics strategies, processes, metrics, and deliverables across our product portfolio.
- Through your knowledge of the Reverse Supply Chain services landscape, coupled with the available offerings within Fitbit, continuously manage, evaluate and improve our reverse logistics service offering.
- Model business cases for optimal reverse supply chain set-up considering multiple variables such as; sales forecasts, return rates, sales channels, spend analysis, logistics network, collaborative planning and customer interactions.
- Directly manage the creation, monitoring, vendor processing, customer reporting and validation of all RMA processing for Fitbit AMR Region. Act as an advocate and liaison between the teams for all reverse logistics process and communication management within your region.
- Manage Reverse Logistics relationships with customers to include onsite audits, discrepancy reporting, scheduled and unscheduled communications.
- Ownership and responsibility for management of day-to-day outsourced AMR Reverse logistics and returns management.
- Manage returns and reverse logistics performance metrics to include RA cycle time, warranty delivery performance, and credit cycle time.
- Create and manage regional returns operations for both warranty and retail reverse logistics within the region and where applicable within designated countries in the region.
- Partner with regional finance and credit teams to ensure accurate and timely resolution of customer returns processing and related credit memos.
- Lead regional business reviews to ensure product returns operational targets are measured, managed, reported and required actions are being driven appropriately.
- Drive measurable cost savings through accurate returns management, exploring regional logistics opportunities and implementing regional refurb utilization where applicable.
- Manage the end-to-end performance of AMR reverse logistics operations.
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in logistics operations, supply chain, or reverse logistics.
- Experience in operational service vendor management.
- Experience in managing customer-centric programs in the consumer electronics space.
- Direct experience in managing customer interaction and communication.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Knowledge of product lifecycle and Reverse Logistics requirements for product lifecycle.
- Significant experience in RMA end to end management to include asset recovery.
- Avid seeker of process improvements and cost optimization in Reverse Logistics processes.
- Demonstrated ability a to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with global cross-functional team.
- Strong task management and prioritization skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite products to include analytical capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.