At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, Payments & NFC to define and drive our portfolio of NFC products
- Partner Relationship Management: Managed key relationships in the payments ecosystem- card networks, issuers, other payment partners to drive payments products enablement and vision.
- Product Operations: the ideal candidate would have some product operations experience to help productize partner enablement solutions
- Product Management: This is a hands-on and strategic role, which works closely with the business, hardware and software teams including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction, managing execution of the product development cycles and ensuring the success of the products and services in the market.
What You'll Work On:
- Lead the delivery of full product lifecycle from ideation to go-to-market.
- Manage critical partnerships at global scale to onboard partners and bring in-market insights to help optimize our NFC solutions.
- Evangelize the product vision and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, and partners.
- Be an expert in payments industry and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Productize the processes and solutions to onboard global partners in a scalable way.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of payment industry experience, experiences working at card networks, issuers, or fin-tech companies.
- Global product management experience.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills.
- Driven and not afraid to be a change agent or spearhead new initiatives.
- Good to drive consensus in a highly matrixed organization.
- MBA graduate from a top business school.
- Experience managing checkout products, eCommerce solution, loyalty rewards program a plus
- Experience working at card networks or top issuing banks
- Great connection in the payments industry across card networks, issuing banks or value-added partners (such as rewards platform..etc)
- Experience working overseas
- Background on contactless payment initiative is a plus
- Ability of conduct business in a foreign language is a plus
- Payment processing or merchant services experience is a plus
- Fitbit user
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.