At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
As a Senior Project Manager for Strategy Deployment you will be responsible for ensuring Fitbit’s Global Operations initiatives have a right strategic aim, a clear implementation plan and flawless tactical execution. You will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. An excellent program/project manager that communicates seamlessly with all levels of the organization. Adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, managing relationships and influencing others to perform at the highest level. Under pressure, this person will mobilize their team as one unit to tackle any challenge.
- Develop Global Operations strategy with all functional team leads, in support of Fitbit’s future state supply chain
- Build the scope, requirements and ROI for strategic Global Operations initiatives and drive executive consensus on prioritization and resource alignment
- Own projects and deliverables, from scope/requirements through final execution and monitoring
- Lead a cross functional team of core business users, executive stakeholders, technical and process teams, developers, functional project managers, engineers and analysts to build and deliver robust supply chain initiatives, processes and systems for global operations
- Executive change management to transform our Operations and associated work streams
- Facilitate the development of metrics for Supply Chain performance, in order to meet cost, speed and quality goals
- Facilitate cross functional meetings to track progress against initiative milestones, identify and mitigate risk, and align resources to resolve issues to keep the projects on-time and on-budget
- Build decision models to analyze, identify, and inform key project decision points for in support of the executive team
- Up to 10% travel to Asia
- BS in Engineering, Business Admin or Supply Chain education minimum, MBA/MS a plus
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain or factory related experience
- Minimum 8 years of complex project management experience
- Technical experience working in planning, manufacturing, sourcing and/or engineering teams
- Experience leading in cross-functional team environments
- Analytical, organized and detail oriented
- Innate curiosity with a passion for problem solving
- Proficient in Excel, Google Docs, Lucidcharts and/or Smartsheets (or other PM tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in complex, cross-functional operations project management
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.