At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for an energetic Technology Solution Architect to join our San Francisco-based Customer Support Tools group. You’ll provide deep technology architecture and design leadership to the team that develops and maintains our Salesforce CRM platform, Help Site and agent tools. This 24/7/365 always-on technology stack is used by thousands of advocates (our term for agents) and millions of customers. You’ll contribute to development of the strategic roadmap and work with the CS Tools Product Manager and Readiness Team to refine functional requirements and implementation architecture and design. The design / dev / QA team members will expect your expertise to help make efficient and reliable technical implementation decisions. Along the way, you’ll be a driver of Best Practices, a champion of agile / continuous development, and a partner with the CS Operational Readiness team responsible for day-to-day site operations. This is a high-visibility position for a passionate, self-directed but intensely collaborative individual.
- Own the Salesforce Service Cloud and Agent Tools technical architecture.
- Advocate for Best Practices that maximize value to Fitbit from its investment in Salesforce Service Cloud and other cloud technologies.
- Assist in the evaluation and on-boarding of new vendors, integrations, packages, and various partners.
- Foster a direct working relationship with Salesforce Inc. Account Managers, Engineers, Product Managers and CSMs.
- Be the expert! Maintain architectural oversight on all features, processes, and integrations.
- Listen to others! Work closely with Fitbit outsourced development and customer site operations partners spread around the world.
- Be hands-on! When needed, lead outage response teams, deep dive into Apex exceptions, earn the respect of the Fitbit Site Ops team, work in real-time with Salesforce Signature Service to keep operational disruptions to an absolute minimum.
- With Fitbit Security, perform security audits including but not limited fraud patterns, identity control, and SOX-compliance for financial integrations.
- You must have a passion for Customer Service, as you’ll regularly sit side-by-side with advocates working live customer interactions to gain insights for system improvements.
- Be an agile development champion, work closely with the PMO and Scrum Master to support efficient and timely development processes.
- Provide support to the CS Analytics team on what data is available, and the best way to capture and action on that data.
- At least 5 years of CRM technical experience, including at least 3 years involving Salesforce Service Cloud.
- At least 3 years of integration/design experience with the Salesforce Platform. This is more than raw developer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS or related discipline or equivalent number of years’ work experience.
- Proven core Salesforce System Admin skills and knowledge, including user management, workflows/rules, page and custom object configuration, Site and Community administration.
- A solid understanding of Customer Support operations, including CTI, multi-channel, high-volume public community/help site and case handling processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional business partners, including Site Operations, Readiness, and a distributed development team.
- Exceptionally strong oral and written communication skills, capable of presenting to executives both internal and external.
- Ability to brainstorm and champion new ideas to the appropriate stakeholders, coordinating with multiple teams.
- Ability to engage in technical design and implementation conversations with mobile app dev, large-scale site infrastructure, and third-party integrated cloud technical teams.
- Detail-focused, accountable and willing to take on the challenge of supporting great tools used by high-powered, fast-paced teams.
- Ability to collaborate directly with several key stakeholders and many different teams across the Fitbit product, platform and CS landscape.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude, including working with others to quickly reach sustainable resolutions.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Experience and passion for identifying ways to do things better and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of new better methods and practices.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.