At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in Test to test the IOS Fitbit app. You’ll work as part of a scrum team to test and deliver new iOS features. We’re looking for a proactive engineer who has a passion and proven track record for testing mobile apps from concept to delivery, with a focus on automation. The ideal candidate has strong iOS experience, coding skills and automation experience.
What You'll Work On:
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Work as part of an Agile scrum team, focusing on testing mobile functionality and expanding automation coverage
- Design and implement test strategies for new and existing features
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for both automated and manual execution
- Use a variety of quality assurance techniques to find, isolate, troubleshoot and report great bugs
- Develop efficient automation tests and support of automation test infrastructures
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure
- Promote an overall culture of quality
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of total experience in QA/Testing & Test Automation. Experience with XCUITest is a plus.
- 1+ years experience with iOS mobile software; Android experience would be a plus
- Proficient in Swift, Objective-C or similar language;
- Solid knowledge of test management, reporting and bug tracking tools (TestRail, Jira or similar)
- Knowledge of code repo/review tools (GIT, Bitbucket or similar)
- Passionate about software testing
- Great communication and collaboration skills
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.