Fitbit Summary & Culture
Fitbit, founded in 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman is now over 1800 employees globally and is headquartered in San Francisco. Our mission is to make everyone in the world healthier through solutions that combine devices, community, and data resulting in great health outcomes for people on their health and fitness journey. Fitbit employees bring a mission-driven mindset as we continue to innovate across the broader health ecosystem.
Director of Product Vision
We are looking for a Product Leader to define and drive the health vertical which is a fast growth area for Fitbit with over 70 of the Fortune 500 as clients. This leader will lead a multi-year roadmap in collaboration with Fitbit Health Solutions, including condition management and Diagnostics across consumer and Enterprise.
This is a hands-on and strategic role, which works closely with the business and software teams including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Business Development and Customer Success. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the product direction, managing execution of the product development cycles and ensuring the success of the products and services in the market.
The successful candidate will provide leadership, process improvement expertise, exemplary teamwork and proven business skills to lead in the research, product concept, design, development, testing and evaluation of industry leading health behavior change and culture change programs that meet and exceed client business objectives.
We want the perfect mix of creative and analytical product leadership.
What You’ll Work On:
- Be the product leader for the Fitbit Health solutions across Fitbit’s consumer devices, app and web products focused on B2B health solutions.
- Evangelize the health product roadmap and strategic priorities to executives, sales, customers, top prospects, and analysts.
- Be an expert in enterprise health industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements; work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to help ensure that the product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback and ensure user engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Represent Fitbit at industry events and conferences.
Who you are:
- Ideally 10 -15+ years Software product management experience with specific experience in the wellness or health category
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading Manager or product leadership level talent; ideally 7+ years of progressive and global people management
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passionate about Fitbit products and creating connected communities
- Proven leadership capabilities including strategy development, effective decision making, and the ability to drive results
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.