At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The HR Technology Manager is Fitbit’s technical and functional expert in Workday HCM, including Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Talent, Absence Management, and Time Tracking.
- Work closely with HRIS, business partners, and technical teams to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, conduct testing, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful release and adoption
- Leverage your continuous improvement and innovative mindset to identify, recommend and improve current configuration and processes
- Serve as the system lead for all Workday upgrades, improvements, implementations, and releases
- Create and modify integrations in Workday including EIB and Studio integrations
- Expertise with advanced and matrix reporting, worksheets, and dashboard configuration
- Support security and compliance efforts, maintaining security guidelines to support our HR business model and in alignment with audit requirements (SOC and SOX)
- Provide oversight for the development, implementation, and enhancement of business processes, as well as upholding data privacy, data integrity and compliance guidelines
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Workday development and support experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Workday security, reporting, configuration, and integrations
- Excellent analytical capabilities, conceptual thinker with the ability to translate complex concepts into actionable plans
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to thrive in a matrix organization
- People management or Team Lead experience
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.