At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is seeking an eCommerce Analytics Manager who will lead web analytics, Fitbit.com sales forecasting, eCommerce sales analyses, as well as oversee web and email testing efforts. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of direct reports to produce insightful and actionable recommendations to optimize Fitbit.com. This position based in San Francisco, CA which is Fitbit’s headquarters and will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics & Operations.
- Lead eCommerce analyses of user engagement focused on web behavior and key drivers to recommend growth opportunities
- Expand suite of data of analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to provide metrics for marketing channels
- Advise Marketing about web engagement showcasing best practices for product pages, homepages, and product information pages based on data
- Model scenarios to quantify and evaluate new business opportunities from promotions or new website functionality
- Produce eCommerce forecasts and models that include key drivers such as new launches, cannibalization, industry impacts, geographical expansion, etc.
- Develop with the team a testing roadmap to promote stronger KPIs including traffic, engagement, conversion
- Liaise with key stakeholders to interweave eCommerce analyses into coherent retrospective analyses for holiday promotions and product launches
- Manage relationships with third party eCommerce partners to leverage technologies, tools, and data that provide new perspective about how consumers are interacting with Fitbit.com
- Partner with Engineering to coordinate testing efforts, new data sources, bug fixes, and new technologies
- Guide development of team through sharing of industry best practices, sharing of relevant webinars, and provide training for professional development
- Delegate projects and provide feedback to each direct report to grow each person into becoming the key subject matter expert in his/her respective area
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics, preferably usage of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Advanced experience with data visualization software Tableau, Looker, or similar technologies used for analyses and dashboard creation
- Experience with third party analytical software tools that provide quantitative and qualitative insights
- Proficiency with testing tools such as Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Prior experience managing direct reports
- Ability to succinctly distill analyses to key points and convey actionable next steps equally to business and technical teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and be nimble in a dynamic organization
- At least 4 years of experience with web and sales analytics
- Strong proficiency with MS Office
- BA/BS degree
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.