At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products and programs. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is looking for a highly motivated Senior Media Analyst to join the Acquisition Marketing team. You will play a key role in supporting our business by measuring and analyzing the performance of our digital and offline marketing campaigns.
This is a roll-up your sleeves and dig into the data position that requires both an excellent knowledge of marketing campaigns and the ability to expose actionable data insights that drive increased revenue and efficiency. As a member of our small but growing team you will have the opportunity to support a wide range of marketing functions across multiple channels and disciplines, with the potential to build a team. This role currently reports into the Sr. Director of Acquisition Marketing in San Francisco.
- Support the development of key metrics for tracking performance of the acquisition marketing business, including digital (paid and organic) and offline marketing campaigns (TV, cinema, OOH, print, etc)
- Create and publish analysis, reports, and dashboards
- Create holistic customer analysis, from demand generation to checkout and repeat purchases to improve LTV and CAC modeling
- Use data analysis and visualization to deliver business insights and drive decision-making
- Work with channel leads to identify opportunities for increasing scale and improving efficiency
- Partner with eCommerce team to identify opportunities for purchase funnel improvements
- Prioritize, and respond to ad-hoc requests for channel performance analysis from stakeholders on occasion
- 3-5 years working as a digital analyst
- At least 1-2 years work experience in Marketing or eCommerce
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with data visualization and a demonstrated ability to communicate analytics effectively to a wide audience
- Experience with forecasting and modeling
- Management experience a plus
- Experience with data visualization and reporting
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.