Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is seeking a full-time Senior Consultant - Apparel (m/f/d) for our office in Berlin to provide consulting services to our global list of fashion retail clients. If you're ready to use your skills to shape the future of the apparel and fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our clients (the world’s largest fashion retail brands)
- Meeting with clients to understand their businesses and their pain points relating to returns, size and fit
- Leveraging our data and analytics tools to synthesize actionable insights for our clients
- Writing up reports, integrating findings and presenting results to clients
- Working with our product teams and technical teams to help design new data products and software solutions
- Helping write up industry research reports for public dissemination
- Taking a thought-leadership role in the company for the returns-, size- and fit domains
What We're Looking for in You
- Deep understanding of the apparel/fashion industry (either bricks-and-mortar retail, ecommerce or wholesale channels)
- Previous work experience as a product manager, brand manager, merchandising manager, buying manager or supply-chain manager at a global apparel company
- Ideally, experience at a top-tier strategy consulting firm advising fashion retail clients
- Data-driven approach to solving problems
- Executive-level communication and presentation skills as well as ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers
- Previous experience with ecommerce platforms is a an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
What We Offer You
A competitive salary
The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organised, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit.