Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear and one of the fastest growing tech companies in Berlin — is seeking a highly motivated, driven Client Partner based in Berlin. If you're passionate about building strategic relationships with clients, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Building strong and close relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers among our clients
- Driving retention and growth among our client base by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Providing insights and best practices to clients in order to ensure that they get the most out of our platform
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to manage contract renewals successfully and to explore expansion opportunities
- Identifying and managing up-sell or cross-sell opportunities of services and products
- Shaping and driving our internal strategic goals to keep our client churn rate at zero
What We're Looking for in You
- Proven track record (4+ years) in client success, relationship, account management, or similar role
- Fluent English and Native Spanish is required. Other languages (FR, IT) are a plus
- Experience in working with large and complex enterprise clients
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Experience in sales (up-selling and cross-selling experience is an advantage)
- Results-driven and hands-on mentality
- Thorough with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!