Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is seeking an experienced Data Scientist (m/f/d) for its Analytics and Consulting Team. You will work with the largest and most extensive data set in the industry to create algorithms that help our clients reduce their return rates. If you're passionate about data science and ready to use your skills to shape the future of the online fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Implementing algorithms using cutting-edge machine learning technologies (TensorFlow)
- Analyzing big data sets (>100 millions) using statistical tools and deriving conclusions
- Working in collaboration with our data science team
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We're Looking for in You
- Master’s degree or higher in natural sciences / computer science / mathematics / statistics
- Knowledge in statistics and analysis tools
- Practical experience in a commercial company
- Understanding of databases and experience with SQL
- TensorFlow and Python experience is a big advantage
- Fluent in English
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!