Fit Analytics - the world’s leading sizing and data platform for the apparel industry - is looking for a highly-motivated, performance-driven Account Executive DACH (m/f/d) to join our sales team in Berlin. You will oversee sales activities for the German-speaking market.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Increase customer awareness of Fit Analytics’ solution in the DACH market
- Develop and grow the Fit Analytics business in the DACH market
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by selling Fit Analytics’ value proposition to apparel brands and retailers in DACH through product demos and ROI presentations
- 60% of your focus will be on client engagement; 30% on prospecting; and 10% on post-signing handovers
- Connecting with prospects remote and onsite supported by CRM processes
- Follow up on highly-qualified inbound leads at enterprise-level companies
- Frequent travel required
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, ideally software enterprise, carrying a quota of at least €500,000 per year (ACV)
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Superior communication skills and exceptional closing skills
- Strong presentation, word processing and analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, highly-organized and persistent
- Comfortable with both phone selling and in-the-field selling
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!