Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear — is looking for a motivated full-time senior Content Strategist/In-house writer to create effective and innovative content for a broad spectrum of media to boost our brand. If you're looking for a stable, in-house writing position that delves deep into the online fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Leading content production for different purposes and assets, including blog posts, email campaigns, collateral, social media content and web copy
- Improving organic traffic by applying SEO best practices
- Becoming an authority in the fashion-tech industry and growing our brand by educating key audiences with compelling content
- Speaking to the pain points of our potential customers, finding ways to provide solutions to their needs while guiding them along the conversion funnel
- Collaborating with PR to find backlinking opportunities
- Working closely with upper management to create content marketing campaigns that drive leads into the sales funnel
- Collaborating cross-departmentally to create innovative content ideas
What We’re Looking for in You
- 5+ years experience writing for a B2B audience, ideally in the retail, fashion, tech, e-commerce, technology, or textile manufacturing industries
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Deep knowledge of SEO techniques (keywords research, on-Page optimization, Google rankings improvement). Other digital marketing skills are a plus
- Passion for communication and effective collaboration
- Creative thinker with strong strategic skills
- Native-level English speaker
- Resident in Berlin
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!