Fit Analytics — the world’s leading sizing solution for apparel & footwear — is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager based in Berlin to take responsibility for one of our core products. If you're passionate about building great products, and ready to use your skills to shape the future of the apparel and fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Develop and execute the product strategy and product roadmap
- Identify product enhancement opportunities through research and data analysis
- Weigh competing initiatives and make clear decisions on priority
- Be the voice of the product and voice of the customer within the company
- Define and improve key metrics relating to the success of the product
- Drive new feature development from conception to final delivery
- Design and run A/B tests to measure the success of product changes
- Report and manage project risks & issues
- Help the marketing team to communicate the value of product features to clients
- Maintain an up-to-date library of marketing collateral for the product
- Plan and drive upsell campaigns with the sales and client success teams
- Share product insights throughout the company
What We're Looking for in You
- Proven success at building tech products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels
- Confident personality to help guide and influence decision-making
- Ability to balance short-term goals and long-term vision
- Technically fluent
- Passionate about building great user experiences
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing the apparel & footwear market
- The opportunity to become a key part of Fit Analytics’ growth story
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our smart, creative, and highly motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely challenging problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!