Fit Analytics — the world’s leading data intelligence platform for apparel and footwear — is looking for an experienced, full-time Brand Designer to join the Design team. We use machine-learning algorithms to solve the primary problem of clothes shopping: What size fits me? Our size advisor is integrated into the world’s leading apparel and footwear stores and delivers millions of size recommendations every month. We’re seeking an inspired designer to help drive our brand and define how we communicate to the world in both B2B and B2C forums.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of euros of purchasing records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Translating our scientific expertise into clear visual communication
- Working with members of our sales team to understand and solve communication challenges
- Deliver focused, on-point messaging where visual style and textual tonality are aligned
- Producing marketing communication materials including presentations, case studies, company collateral, social media promotions and updates to our website
- Creating video content such as product and feature demonstrations
- A healthy dose of Powerpoint / Keynote
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online
What We're Looking for in You
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of creating clear and compelling marketing communication
- Proficiency in Adobe CS and Powerpoint/Keynote
- Skilled with video creation software After Effects and/or Premier Pro
- Ability to prioritize and balance competing objectives and deliver on-time results
- The ability to engage with statistics and data analysis with interest and curiosity
- High level of verbal and written fluency in English
- Resident in Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary
- A product and a story that are worth communicating. We’re not one of those companies that lacks a USP and is leaning on design to save the day. We provide an interesting, robust and effective solution to a real problem. Help us tell our story the way it deserves to be told!
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly motivated international team.
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events.
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while asking our team to work long hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV, your portfolio and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!