Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Tester to join our team. In this role, you will implement automated tests, write test specifications for a team of testers and assign bugs to developers. If you're ready to use your skills to shape the future of the fashion industry, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
The Fit Analytics' platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of purchase records and consumer preferences. Our products Fit Finder, Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source help clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Manually testing new versions of our online Size Advisor, creating bug tickets and assigning them to the appropriate developer
- Writing clear test specifications for a team of testers and reviewing the reported bugs
- Delivering quality products by thoroughly testing throughout all development life cycle phases (Regression, Functional, Integration, End-to-End testing) using a combination of testing methods.
- Manually testing integration of new clients
- Reviewing daily logs and alerts
What We're Looking for in You
- An understanding of web browsers and mobile devices
- Structured, highly-organized, thorough, and persistent
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Experience with version control systems
- SQL skills are required
- Experience with quality assurance and testing life cycle activities and deliverables
- An ISTQB certification is a plus for this position; programming skills are an advantage, but not required
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- Resident of Berlin
What We Offer You
- A competitive remuneration package
- Hands-on experience building a product that is revolutionizing e-commerce
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!