Fit Analytics — the world’s leading size advisor solution for online clothes shopping — is looking for a motivated Garment Database Specialist (m/f/d) to join our team. You will work with millions of data points, ensuring that every shirt and shoe is properly classified in our database. When an item of clothing or shoes is misclassified, you will proactively research the problem and put everything in order again. If you’re passionate about details and obsessed with accuracy, we want to hear from you!
What The Role Involves
- Reviewing daily logs and ensure that our garments database is up-to-date
- Assisting in the back-office integration of new clients
- Researching clothing brands and retailers online and collecting their sizing data
- Learning and implementing garment/fashion industry terminology
- Write and run SQL queries in order to identify missing or erroneous data fields in the database
What We're Looking for in You
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), additional languages are an advantage
- Tech savvy, experience with Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Structured, highly-organized, thorough, and persistent
- Interest in gaining an introduction to Computer Science, SQL and databases
- Interest in clothes, fashion and ecommerce
- Great team player and outstanding communicator
What We Offer You
- A competitive remuneration package
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A spot in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We’re helping some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our core product, Fit Finder, helps clothing and apparel companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers. In addition to Fit Finder, we have introduced three new product lines to the market in 2018/19: Fit Connect, Fit Intelligence and Fit Source. The Fit Analytics’ platform combines the world's largest database of garment and fit information with hundreds of billions of euros of purchasing records and consumer preferences. By applying the power of machine learning to this unique data set, we've created a range of innovative solutions to help drive improvements throughout the apparel lifecycle from manufacturing to marketing. Leading apparel brands and retailers across six continents trust our platform to solve sizing at scale and deliver meaningful bottom-line impact. Our clients include the likes of Zara, Asos, Hugo Boss, JD Sports, Bershka, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Calvin Klein and many more!
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!