First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is a leading business advisory and information management consultancy dedicated to helping companies leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our services span data governance, data quality, data architecture, master data management, analytics and big data.
Our First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) consultant team includes information management professionals with technology, architecture, business process and organizational alignment expertise. Our experience and leadership team make us one of the most respected firms in the industry. First San Francisco Partners’ culture is one of of teamwork and resourcefulness. We look for people who are creative problem-solvers, collaborative, have outgoing personalities and love the work they do.
If you are ready to be challenged, work with the best and brightest, and be part of a team who’s building exceptional information management and big data strategies, we’d love to talk with you.
Are you a collaborative, creative problem solver who loves to help clients make their information actionable? Are you seeking an innovative, like-minded team of data professionals at a fast-paced, growing company? We are seeking an established Engagement Partner with extensive account management and delivery experience. The Engagement Partner will be responsible for managing long term client relationships, driving revenue while assisting with both delivery and expansion in those accounts. The Engagement Partner will cultivate long-term client relationships as a trusted advisor, develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps. This position reports to Founder and CEO and will collaborate and support our consultants and clients.
First San Francisco Partners has a culture of teamwork and resourcefulness – we look for people who are enthusiastic about the data industry, client success and love the work they do. If this sounds like you, let us know.
What You'll be Doing:
- Providing thought leadership and overseeing engagements to ensure client delight, on time and on budget
- Engaging with Executives and other leaders within your client companies to evangelize FSFPs capabilities to address their business challenges
- Focusing strategically on extending and expanding engagements within your clients
- Innovating and contributing to FSFP methodology and corpus of knowledge
- Engaging with the Chief Revenue Officer to ensure all best Sales practices are being followed
- Working closely with other FSFP leaders and team members to follow best practices on projects and within the sale process
What You Should Have:
- BS/BA degree required, MBA or Masters in a business or information technology related field desired
- An ability to understand, interpret and solve for business needs leveraging data and information management capabilities
- Demonstrated strength in selling complex business services engagements into large enterprises, especially in the fields of data and information management and governance
- Strong executive presence coupled with the ability to operate and influence at a senior leadership level
- Proven track record of excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- 10+years of project delivery, client relationship management and revenue generation
Note: FSFP services leading organizations across North America. Travel is required to client sites. FSFP is an equal opportunity employer with competitive salary and benefits packages.