First San Francisco Partners (FSFP) is a leading business advisory and information management consultancy dedicated to helping organizations leverage their data to improve strategic decision-making, reduce risk, create operational efficiencies and fuel unprecedented business success. Our consulting services include data management, data governance, Collibra (data governance and data quality software) implementation/adoption, data architecture, data quality, master and reference data management, metadata management and data privacy.
Kelle O’Neal founded the company in 2007 and is its Chief Executive Officer. FSFP’s leading position and strong reputation in our industry is because of our experienced senior leaders and dedicated consultants, business analysts and sales, administrative and marketing staff.
FSFP serves clients throughout the U.S., including large consumer brands, notable financial institutions and other organizations who want to make their information (data) actionable.
FSFP’s culture is centered on teamwork and a shared passion for what we do. We believe in treating clients (and one another) with respect and delivering measurable results for clients. Our FIRST values (Focus, Integrity, Resourcefulness, Skillfulness and Teamwork) guide our interactions.
First San Francisco Partners is looking for a positive highly effective communicator that can lead without authority and has a passion for engaging with business, IT and C-suite stakeholders on Data Management projects to join our Delivery team remotely. Priorities change quickly within a consulting business and we need someone who can recognize these changes and proactively shift work assignments to support the company. This position reports to Delivery Operations and will collaborate and support our consultants and clients.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage scope, schedule, budget, resourcing and reporting for engagements.
- Provide project updates through weekly status reports and other reporting to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Aid teams in the development of deliverables by performing reviews with a QA lens.
- Proactively track Risks, Actions, Issues, Decisions and suggest solutions / mitigation strategies.
- Support teams through the coordination and scheduling of meetings.
- Lead project closeout activities including lessons learned and project debriefs.
- Participate in business development, proposal creation and the contracting process.
What You Should Have:
- Flexibility to demonstrate different project management styles based on the team or client.
- Outgoing personality to effectively connect and communicate with consultants and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in two or more of the following methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent attention to detail, a passion for quality work and the ability to communicate at various levels.
- BS/BA degree required with 4-6 years of project management and relevant professional experience with at least 3 years of experience at a consulting firm or managing IT projects.
- Experience managing Data Management is a plus
- PMP, CSM or other project management certifications are a plus
Note: FSFP is an equal opportunity employer with competitive salary and benefits packages.