Join First Resonance as a Manufacturing Solutions Engineer and disrupt the manufacturing industry with ION. This role will be critical to our customers in getting the best results possible, and the ideal candidate is someone that is thrilled by the opportunity to partner with next-gen manufacturing companies. Our Manufacturing Solutions engineers are the frontline, customer-facing team that supports factories, prospects, and customers with their manufacturing and system-level requirements. This team is a group of manufacturing experts who guide customers through their evaluation process and through onboarding.
- Engagement with business users, understand and solving their priorities, workloads, and needs.
- Work directly with our customers and users to ensure they are successful with First Resonance’s products and support their manufacturing processes and goals.
- Work with sales to qualify leads and tie First Resonance’s products and value proposition to the customer’s goals and challenges.
- Create technical evaluation plans and requirements documents to support customer evaluations and enterprise system discussions.
- Generate new business opportunities in First Resonance’s target industry verticals.
- Support existing customers and work with the product team to ensure roadmaps are aligned with customer needs and pain points.
- At least 4+ Years of experience related to manufacturing of autonomous vehicles, computer vision, robotics, automotive, aerospace, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Engineering, Computer Science, or Technology.
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral English language.
- Ability to analyze data, think critically, and troubleshoot.
- Ability to learn new software features and with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrates a growth mindset, an eagerness to learn, and approaches change with optimism and resilience.
- Curiosity to help solve manufacturing problems with modern software.
- Willingness to travel to customers (Up to 25%).
- Understanding Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban development methodologies.
The expected salary range for this position is $75,000 - $120,000
The compensation package will also include an initial equity grant, in addition to a range of generous medical, dental, vision and other perks & benefits.
Compensation decisions are determined using a variety of job-related factors such as skill set, geographic location, market demands, experience, and education / certifications. If we extend an offer for employment, we will consider all individual qualifications.
Benefits & Perks
- Health Insurance; medical, vision, dental, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Compensation and Stock Option Plan
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Paid holidays, sick days
- Flexible work schedule (Hybrid Available)
- 401K (coming this Fall 2022)
First Resonance is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
JOIN THE TEAM AND INSPIRE THE WORK
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.