We're looking for a full-time Product Manager (Supply Chain, Purchasing) to join us our mission of bringing ION to next-generation hardware builders around the globe. The ideal candidate demonstrates a balance of social, technical, and business skills, is passionate about technologies, and wants to have an impact our partners, and our customers. S/he needs to demonstrate a strategic mindset while also interested in remaining close to technology.
Join us if you're excited by the opportunity to enable the next generations of manufacturers working on eVTOLS, rockets, robots, and autonomous vehicles. You will join a diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We pride ourselves on being fast learners, quick-thinkers, and agile executors. While a spur-of-the-moment ping pong tournament is occasionally held, our number one priority is our ION customers and our manufacturing platform. If you want to play a key role in the future of hardware and Industry 4.0, come join us!
- Act as the central key piece between strategy, users, technology, partners, and the team
- Be First Resonance's resident expert on procurement and supply chain
- Support the Head of Product with strategy, partnerships, and platform integrations
- Interact with users and customers to fully understand the problems they are facing in their workflows to craft problem statements
- Prioritize what user problems the team solves on a day-to-day basis
- Work with the product team, design, and software developers to perform research and implement proof of concepts and solutions
- Help prepare and perform demos for internal and external stakeholders and inspire them in communicating our vision and direction
- Contribute to the design, implementation, testing, and deployment of our solutions
- Influence the development of our solution by directly participating in agile process and ceremonies
- Competency with manufacturing operations (e.g. supply chain, procurement, purchasing)
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Product Manager in the software/digital space (SaaS, e-commerce, platform as a service, gaming or related) OR experience working in manufacturing and procurement
- Team player and a fantastic collaborator
- Ability to communicate complex technical details coherently to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Innate curiosity to learn and share learnings
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working on API’s/SDK’s and/or platform integrations
- Experience working with software tools used in Design & Manufacturing industries
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.