SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Manager will manage a team of recruiters, driving recruitment metrics and leading candidate initiatives. This role will serve as a trusted business partner to consult leaders on their talent needs, assist with developing workforce plans, in addition to handling full-cycle recruitment activities. S/he will need to navigate a fast pace, high-growth environment that requires adaptability to shifting priorities while also maintaining a best in-class class candidate experience.
- Manage a team of recruiters to achieve established recruiting metrics by adjusting team priorities, addressing issues and/or barriers, and guiding team members.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to develop skillsets and enhance team capabilities.
- Monitor team metrics, hiring manager satisfaction and candidate experience to ensure effectiveness of recruiting plans. When necessary, adjust recruitment plans to meet key performance metrics.
- Maintain data integrity of information in applicant tracking system and other recruitment data bases. Audit data and adherence to processes to ensure compliance to organizational standards.
- Assist with ongoing creation and maintenance of policies and procedures for Talent Acquisition.
- Assist in generating, reviewing and presenting talent acquisition reports as needed. Prepare presentations for quarterly reviews with business leaders as necessary to demonstrate impact.
- Collaborate with internal business partners to lead the development and implementation of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies, etc.
- Act as a consultative business partner by informing and advising business leaders of the labor market to develop and implement strategies to attract, source and select industry talent.
- Partner with business leaders to generate a workforce plan to forecast potential changes to talent needs.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and implement solutions that increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Additional responsibilities as needed:
- Schedule intake calls with hiring managers to understand talent needs and establish follow-up cadence to review identified talent, changes to candidate profiles, process feedback, etc.
- Oversee all aspects of the recruiting process to include monitoring talent pipeline, screening, interviewing and submitting recommended candidates to hiring managers.
- Serve as primary point of contact for candidates, follow-up in a timely manner and maintain talent branding standards throughout the recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Facilitate extending job offers to selected candidates and ensure that negotiations meet compensation guidelines. Escalate concerns to appropriate internal teams for approval.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or equivalent work experience and/or education
- Minimum 7 years’ progressive experience in talent acquisition with full cycle recruiting in a corporate environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing a team of direct reports to achieve or exceed organizational goals
- Skilled in the areas of IT & Corporate Recruitment
- Experience in creating “Raving Fans” of a customer base
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Proven ability to perform all aspects of recruiting including competitive market research, cold calling, internet searches, negotiating and closing candidates
- Experience partnering with business leaders at various business levels to develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Proficient with in-depth understanding of multiple recruiting platforms and ATS databases
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient using Greenhouse applicant tracking system, preferred
- Experience recruiting candidates for roles in multiple domestic markets preferred
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company
- Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
FirstKey Homes is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected classification or status.