SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Microsoft Dynamics Developer will serve as the systems subject matter expert and own the development of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. This role will design and add code to the repository, troubleshoot system issues and perform day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure MS Dynamics is optimized to meet business goals.
- Serve as the subject matter expert within all aspects of MS Dynamics to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades.
- Develop, implement, and support custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Identify and implement third party applications to enhance and support the CRM platform.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Extend the capability of MS Dynamics through the creation of new entities, forms, workflows, and reports.
- Design business processes and integrations between MS Dynamics applications and other applications.
- Troubleshoot issues and deliver solutions to high priority issues.
- Perform data migration activities.
- Utilize PowerApps supporting delivery of key functionality across applications.
- Assist in the development of user documentation, manuals, and data dictionary.
- Participate in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, maintain membership in professional organizations and attend conferences to learn new technology platforms based on business needs.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to developers assisting with enhancing MS Dynamics software.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.