SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Salesforce Administrator will oversee the management and maintenance of FirstKey Homes’ Salesforce system. This role will partner closely with system users to understand needs, enhance system functionality with customizations and reporting, manage user permissions and ensure optimal system performance. S/he will be navigating a fast paced, high-growth environment that requires adaptability and being comfortable in working with undefined processes.
- Provide consultation to business leaders on Salesforce functionality, applicability, and usability. Identify areas for improvement within the Salesforce platform and recommend changes to enhance business operations.
- Develop forms, views, objects, workflows, etc. supporting the ongoing needs of the Acquisitions team.
- Document the functionality and configuration of the Salesforce applications.
- Participate in all phases of Salesforce implementation including configuration, customization, integration and data migration.
- Help develop custom interfaces and functionality around acquisitions, funding management and related workflows.
- Develop and direct workflow analysis for business processes.
- Fulfill administrative duties within the Salesforce system such as configuration, system security and roles, profiles, permissions.
- Develop reports and dashboards supporting the business processes and functionality in the Salesforce system.
- Uploading data into and extracting data from Salesforce.
- Identifying and resolving data anomalies and errors.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primarily working indoors, office environment.
- May sit for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged exposure to computer screens.
- Repetitive use of hands to operate computers, printers, and copiers.
- May require working non-standard work hours to achieve established timelines.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience and/or education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Proven ability to administer and configure Salesforce system (e.g. objects, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, process builders, triggers, security, etc.)
- Proven ability to quickly analyze an issue by identifying root causes and mitigation path
- Experience working directly with a customer base in support of system modifications and general training
- Familiar with working in a Agile Scrum organization supporting common Scrum ceremonies
- Familiar with automating business processes, report and dashboard creation and supporting multiple development and user environments
- Familiar with third-party integrations such as Egnyte and Box
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in property management, real estate or similar industry
- Experience working in a fast pace, high-growth company
- Computers— Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Analysis— Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Systems Evaluation— Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Programming— Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Time Management— Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Monitoring— Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking— Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing— Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
WORK STYLES & BEHAVIORS
- Dependability — Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Attention to Detail — Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Analytical Thinking — Analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Integrity — Being honest and ethical.
- Initiative— Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Persistence— Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Cooperation — Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.