First is a venture-funded startup at the intersection of artificial intelligence and real estate tech. We identify when people are going to move, and develop products to change the game for real estate professionals.
Our core product helps agents win listings from their network through more timely, targeted, and personalized outreach. We have won industry awards, and plan to stay at the forefront of innovation in this dynamic industry.
Customer Success at First
Customer Success is absolutely vital to ensure our rapidly growing user-base is fully activated and leveraging First’s products to grow their business. We are looking for a Customer Success leader who will improve onboarding, drive activation, ensure retention and delight in customer satisfaction at every point of contact with our clients. We are looking for a senior leader who can build out an entire department, hire and manage key roles, and enjoys the often hectic pace of startup. As our first senior CS hire, you will be part of the First leadership team, report to the CEO and own activities such as retention, renewals, partnerships, support, integration, and customer up sells.
- You will lead a world-class Customer Success team by motivating performing individual contributors, hiring additional team members, fostering team collaboration and professional development.
- You will define operational metrics and benchmarks and measure the effectiveness of Customer Success (activation, usage, health, satisfaction, etc.).
- As part of your role, you will work with First’s growth and product teams to suggest features that automate and streamline key customer success processes, and identify product gaps leading to churn, and propose/implement solutions.
- You will create a company-wide culture of Customer Success, aligning with the leadership team around objectives and key results.
What you bring to the table
- 5-7+ years of direct management experience of customer success teams in a B2B (SaaS) company
- Passion for great Customer Experience, particularly in product-driven companies
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams toward common goals
- Understanding of SaaS and recurring revenue business models
- Exceptional data driven and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to proactively communicate both internally and externally
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions, including a track record of identifying gaps or business needs and developing high impact solutions
- Ability to thrive and prioritize goals in a fast paced, organization focused on scalable growth
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done' attitude
Why we love it here
- Work with a team that inspires and challenges each other to grow
- Great health benefits: we’ve got you covered with health, vision and dental - we pay 100% of your premiums and 50% for dependents
- Competitive salary
- 15 days paid time off plus 6 company paid holidays
- Work with us in Durham, NC in our American Underground office