First is a venture-backed technology company at the intersection of artificial intelligence and real estate. We are building the operating system for real estate agents and intend to fundamentally change how real estate agents manage their most important asset - their network.
Our core product helps agents win listings from their network through more timely, targeted, and personalized outreach. We have won industry awards, and plan to stay at the forefront of innovation in this dynamic industry.
Design at First
As we continue to grow we are looking for an experienced designer to work closely with both Product and Marketing to engage potential customers and maximize the value we are delivering to existing customers.
- You will work closely with local and distributed team members across the company
- You will drive the overall visual design strategy, UI and brand identity across projects such as our website, landing pages, marketing materials, mobile and desktop product designs
- You will own the production of high quality design solutions from concept to implementation
- You will gather feedback from internal stakeholders and customers to iterate and validate designs quickly
Our perfect candidate is
- 5+ years of experience delivering amazing design solutions graphic design, marketing and product design
- Creative at heart - experience across a variety of creative outlets
- Strong graphic design background and understanding of typography, layout, color, & composition
- Mastery across design tool stack - Sketch, Adobe CS, Invision
- Interest in exploring the latest visual design patterns and trends
- Passion for Real Estate or eagerness to learn
Why we love it here
- We have an opportunity to work with a talented team on a mission to fundamentally change an industry
- First is a fast-growing, venture-backed, technology company in its early days
- First has a great culture focused on creating an environment where everyone on the team thrives
- First has great health, vision and dental benefits - we cover 100% of premiums and 50% for dependents
- Generous paid time off
- Durham, North Carolina is a fantastic place to live and work (we really do love it here!) Check out our American Underground office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.