Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode with a vision to digitally transform commerce. We are building a global Sales Development team and looking for talented, creative, and customer-centric Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to support the growth of our sales pipeline opportunities. You are flexible to change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and excited about advancing your career in SaaS sales.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the sales process by researching accounts and contact prospects using a variety of outreach engagement tools and techniques to set meetings and generate pipeline leads for our mid-market sales team
- Conduct discovery conversations with potential prospects in assigned territory or categories
- Generate qualified leads, meetings, and opportunities for the assigned Account Executive team by following up and qualifying warm inbound leads
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and other teams to increase conversion rates with high-quality pipeline
- Work as a team to consistently achieve assigned individual and team quota of outbounds, qualifying calls, meetings set, and revenue potential
- Maintain accurate data in Salesforce and other sales operations tools
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience with outbound lead generation, prospecting and generating a top of the funnel sales pipeline
- Ability to research and utilize salesforce or other CRM to generate leads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
The role is remote and we are looking for candidates based in México.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.