Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Are you a good story-teller? Can you see the perspectives through different stakeholders’ lenses? Do you have a basic understanding of tech products? If the answer is yes to all of the above, we should chat!. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to build the bridge between product and sales. Our product technology in shoppable videos, live streaming, and media networks is best in class. We need you to tell the story to bring awareness, solve problems, and enable integration for our clients in the retail, CPG, and DTC sectors.
You will help to develop market and product strategies, create product positioning and messaging, define, and execute GTM strategies, and enable revenue-bearing teams, while partnering with various internal and external stakeholders throughout. You will play a pivotal role in driving market success and adoption of our products.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a revenue-motivated product marketer who can help establish product strategies that solve market needs and have a demonstrated track record of launching category-defining solutions. Experience working on digital advertising, social media, or SaaS products is preferred.
Firework is already the world’s largest livestream and short-shoppable video platform on the open web and we’re really just getting started. It’s an incredibly exciting and dynamic space that is fundamentally redefining the Internet, bringing an element of human connection to brands of all categories and across the globe. So it’s a pretty exciting time to join!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with Product Management to align with our customer and client needs to transform into product features and benefits and launch effectively with our sales teams
- Work tightly with internal stakeholders to create and implement GTM strategies and tactics including positioning, use cases, story narratives and sales enablement materials for new product releases and enhancements focused on product adoption and revenue growth
- Strategize and develop product positioning and messaging that articulate Firework’s value proposition in various marketing and sales assets including case studies, pitch decks, and other customer collateral
- Conduct, aggregate, and analyze research into insights and action
- Support the planning and execution of various new product programs launches at various life cycles including alphas, betas and general availability stages
- Support sales enablement efforts, partnering closely with marketing and training teams as part of internal awareness and education
- Help the development of thought leadership on market and competitive trends
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or consulting
- A mindset of extreme ownership, speed, no ego and perpetual unlearning and learning. Someone that others literally request to work with because you’re so great!
- Capacity to think strategically, creatively and tactically about how our brand should show up
- Preferred expertise and experience in the technology ecosystem including digital media, SaaS and payment
- Proven ability to form relationships and partner with cross functional teams for consistent alignment and execution across product management, marketing, and sales teams
- Embrace working in a fast paced continually evolving environment
- Exceptional communication skills in both writing and presentation
- Analytical and data-driven
- Outcome focused and oriented with the ability to deliver high quality work, setting expectations, meeting deadlines and conquering obstacles
- Proficient in Google suite and Microsoft Office applications
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.