Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Boutir is a video-centric commerce platform to run and grow online + offline business. With our industry leading technology, Boutir brings the Next Generation Video Shopping Experience to consumers and merchants that increases engagement and conversion.
We are building a global team and looking for a talented, creative, and adaptable leader to support the growth of our sales pipeline opportunities. You are flexible to change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and excited to be advancing your career in SaaS sales.
You will be part of the team that shapes how transactions take place for the new age customer. The team is responsible for end-to-end development and deployment of Boutir’s commerce partnership strategy to drive ongoing growth of mutually beneficial partnerships across a global team.
As the Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating high-quality content that drives engagement, increases brand awareness, and supports our B2B marketing initiatives. You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop content strategies and write compelling copy for various channels, including blogs, social media, email marketing, website content, and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Write and edit engaging and informative content for various B2B marketing channels, including blogs, social media, email marketing, website content, and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute content strategies that support our business objectives.
- Conduct research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and create content that resonates with our target audience.
- Strong communicator and compelling storyteller. To be able to narrate a convincing, insight-based, customer-centric story.
- Manage content calendars and deadlines to ensure timely delivery of all content pieces.
- Optimize content for SEO to improve our search engine rankings and drive more organic traffic to our website.
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in content creation for B2B audiences.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in Cantonese and English.
- Strong understanding of SEO and content marketing best practices.
- Experience working with content management systems, social media platforms, and email marketing tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse cross-functional teams globally.
- Ability to work under pressure, and adapt quickly. Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The role is hybrid and we are looking for candidates based in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.