Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in hyper-growth mode with a mission to change how businesses engage and excite their customers through revolutionizing video commerce. We are expanding our Sales team and looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual sales leader to grow our partnerships with retailers through our innovative SaaS and shoppable video solutions. You are forward-thinking, creative, and passionate about the future of ecommerce.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and deliver end-to-end RMN strategy and execution across one of the largest revenue-generating opportunities of the business - target, quantify, prospect, and close revenue-generating partnerships with key eCommerce, Shopper Marketing and Brand decision-makers across grocery, home improvement, pet and retail verticals
- Develop and broaden high-level collaborative relationships, navigate complex org structures and create and deliver consultative sales strategy to close large partnership agreements on behalf of or in conjunction with our Partners
- Leverage existing C-level relationships and network of retail executives to create net new opportunities and pipeline growth
- Serve as an industry thought leader in Video Commerce RMN solutions in order to drive adoption and client success
- Continuously assess and continuously optimize all stages of sales from demand generation, pipeline growth, discovery, pricing, negotiations, and upselling/cross-selling
We’ll be excited if you have
- 5+ years selling digital media e-Commerce solutions to both Enterprise and Mid-Market brands in the Retail/RMN space
- 5+ years of individual quota carrying sales
- Track record of closing enterprise deals ($100K+) and complex sales cycle with Fortune 1,000 accounts
- Exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. Strong sense of empathy and a flexible customer-oriented leadership style are a must
- Proven track record of finding, prospecting, negotiating, closing enterprise deals and complex sales cycle while consistently meeting and exceeding business financial goals
- Start-up mentality; you have been battle-tested in the 0-1 stage and thrive in that environment of continuous learning and optimization
- Strong technical understanding; ability to learn new products and technologies and communicate effectively to various audiences
- Fast-paced, resilient, operate with urgency, and ability to execute with ambiguity
- Passion for innovative video technology, especially those disrupting the ecommerce experience
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive strategy coupled with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.