Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Boutir is a video-centric commerce platform to run and grow online + offline business. With our industry leading technology, Boutir brings the Next Generation Video Shopping Experience to consumers and merchants that increases engagement and conversion.
We are building a global team and looking for a talented, creative, and adaptable leader to drive revenue growth for our SaaS and services-based solutions by directing all online and traditional marketing initiatives. You are flexible to change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and excited to be advancing your career in empowering businesses to create meaningful connections with interactive video experiences.
You will be part of the team that shapes how transactions take place for the new age customer. The team is responsible for end-to-end development and deployment of Boutir’s marketing strategy to drive ongoing growth of business across a global team.
What you’ll be doing
- Deep understanding of Boutir products, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape and our ideal merchants
- Develop the marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition and retention
- Oversee advertising on Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and any other media channels
- Lead PR strategy and agency relationship to accelerate our market position and product awareness among prospects, partners and press
- Drive a consistent and quality content marketing strategy, including blog articles, email newsletters, and social media
- Work closely with the Sales and Product teams to enable free-flowing creative ideas and insights
- Responsible for awareness, adoption and advocacy of Boutir's core product & features
- Manage marketing activities and coordinate with external parties on promotion campaigns, e.g. advertising, exhibition, seminars, webinars etc
- Make sure the Boutir website is up to date and optimized for performance
- Being accountable for measuring and reporting marketing performance
We’ll be excited if you have
- Degree holder with a major in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- 4+ year of working experience in digital marketing; advantage if you have experience in managing social media accounts, Facebook & Google Ads and SEO experience
- Solid experience in building effective and scalable customer acquisition funnel
- Outstanding communications and influencing skills; must be able to present and build rapport with all levels and functions of an organization
- Must thrive partnering and building deep relationships with business leaders and executives that continue to translate to impactful revenue growth
- Comfortable with change in a high-growth organization: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic setting, ability to work as a team
- Start-up mentality: you are team-oriented, resilient, empathetic, and no ego
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
The role is hybrid and we are looking for candidates based in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.