Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join a small team to nurture and grow our multi-brand partners across Europe with expertise in the German market. You are client-focused, data-driven, and excited to establish and maintain close strategic partnerships and long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of accounts in ecommerce categories.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and develop strong relationships with a growing mixed portfolio of mid-market and enterprise accounts (publishers, multi-brand retailers, brands, DTC) across Europe with a focus on the German market
- Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships; negotiate renewal and upsell terms and track through internal systems
- Lead a team and work across sales, product and engineering to provide an exceptional service experience, including onboarding and integration, analysis on campaigns, strategy recommendations, and yield management
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize strategic relationships including providing feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
- Using your strong analytics background, provide insight to optimize performance across partner experiences
- Support all day-to-day business operations associated with partners
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- 5+ years of strategic partnership relationship management and customer success; preferably in SaaS businesses, multi-brand retail partnerships, online advertising, and digital video in particular; experience with digital merchandising/marketing a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to convey difficult conversations
- Knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem (video SSP, DSP, etc.), RTB platforms, ad server, 3P data, or programmatic businesses ideal but not required
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
- Must possess a team-first mindset; previous people management experience a plus
- Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and interest with the competitive digital landscape
- Fluency in German and English
The role is remote and we are looking for candidates based in Poland.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.