Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Boutir is a video-centric commerce platform to run and grow online + offline business. With our industry leading technology, Boutir brings the Next Generation Video Shopping Experience to consumers and merchants that increases engagement and conversion.
We are building a global team and looking for a talented, creative, and adaptable leader to support the growth of our sales pipeline opportunities. You are flexible to change, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and excited to be advancing your career in SaaS sales.
You will be part of the team that shapes how transactions take place for the new age customer. The team is responsible for end-to-end development and deployment of Boutir’s commerce partnership strategy to drive ongoing growth of mutually beneficial partnerships across a global team.
What you'll be doing
- Own and develop strong relationships with a portfolio of SMB & mid-market accounts within the Hong Kong market
- Act as a strategic business partner and point of contact focused on long-term mutually beneficial partnerships; negotiate renewal and upsell terms and track through internal systems
- Support the team to provide an exceptional service experience, including onboarding, analysis on campaigns, strategy recommendations, and yield management
- Partner cross-functionally with teams to strategically grow and optimize strategic relationships including providing feedback and continuous process and documentation improvements
- Pull reporting, run basic analysis of data and provide insights to internal groups and partners based on findings
- Provide on-site / remote live stream training and support to merchants
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Business Language proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- 5+ years of strategic partnership relationship management and customer success; preferably in SaaS businesses, e-commerce, online advertising, and digital video in particular
- Knowledge of the Facebook, Instagram or YouTube live ideal but not required
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, start-up global environment
- Must possess a team-first mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to convey difficult conversations
- Balanced mix of creative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of and interest with the competitive digital landscape
The role is hybrid and we are looking for candidates based in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.