Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" ecosystem with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering hundreds of direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework empowers its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced massive year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. We are a global and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of authenticity and connection-first transforming ecommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework’s Brand Marketing team is looking for a seasoned Creative Producer for Brand Marketing to help build and transform how Firework plans, builds, and ships industry-leading marketing. The right candidate has experience working with marketing teams, a deep understanding of the creative and production process and is adept at building and implementing processes from scratch and working with speed across multiple projects and stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and organize all creative projects related to Firework’s brand, marketing, and website.
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders and creative resources that manage Firework’s website (designers, content marketers, developers, contractors) to define clear goals and expectations, organize the team weekly to prioritize workloads, build timelines and track progress according to quality, on-brand work and measurable outcomes.
- Define and manage processes for end to end creative production with all key marketing stakeholders.
- Lead production of video assets including event sizzles, case study videos, and product demos. Liaise with stakeholders at the briefing stage and provide consultation on project needs. Source and manage creative talent (writers, video editors, designers) according to brief. Manage timelines and budget, script development, feedback rounds, and final delivery.
- Assist in the resourcing of hiring creative contractors that support the firework marketing function.
- Maintain and organize a centralized bank of approved brand creative assets for marketing and the company.
- Build out and manage approvals of customer live streams and shoppable videos to serve as foundational assets for Firework marketing efforts. Create an asset library that identifies videos by product, industry, campaign, and objective.
- Liaise with Ops and internal regional teams to ensure the delivery and utilization of consistent brand assets across company functions outside of marketing (product videos, Japan marketing, Boutir, etc)
- Work cross-functionally to constantly test and learn to build processes that results in the team working faster and smarter.
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A mindset of extreme ownership, speed, no ego, and perpetual unlearning and learning. Someone that others literally request to work with because you’re so great!
- 7+ years experience in modern, clean, B2B design
- A spectacular portfolio of collateral, videos, website, and other designed content
- Capacity to think strategically, creatively, and tactically about how our brand should show up
- Modern design eye, uniquely creative about how imagery shows up, great with colors
- Highly proficient with PPT or Keynote, as if you designed the programs yourself
- Strong photoshop or other design skills
- Experience in high growth start-up or similar environment
- Proficient in Google suite, Slack, Photoshop, and other relevant design tools
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in the United States.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that while Firework and its subsidiaries appreciate agency outreach, we currently do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Firework and its subsidiaries reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.