Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
We are currently looking for a talented and energetic Creative & Strategy Specialist who will deliver creative and strategic output for Firework’s partners. You understand brands, and storytelling. You are someone with a knack for creativity who wants to reimagine what we can do to support clients.
What you'll be doing
- Conceptualize, design, and contribute, illustrations, mock-ups, and video edits for pitches - collaborate with video editors and sales teams to design and create custom solutions.
- Enable marketing and sales teams to prepare customer presentations
- Maintaining a dialogue with the sales teams to ensure all responses meet both internal and external expectations.
- Coordinate creative efforts across other departments at the company.
We'll be excited if you have
- Min 3+ years of work experience in creating visuals or content for brands Relevant experience in digital media like social media, and brand marketing.
- A passion for continuously generating, pursuing, and facilitating the production of innovative ideas.
- Strong understanding of storytelling–visually and narratively
- Experience with PowerPoint, Photoshop/InDesign, and/or other graphics software
- Understanding of the interactive creative process.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a track record of success.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong project planning and coordination skills.
- Strong communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with resource limitations and competing deadlines
The role may be hybrid in one of our offices or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates in the United States.
Don't hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. Also, we are a diverse team that believes in an inclusive environment for all. We welcome your profile, especially if you identify as a woman, a person of color, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, or other underrepresented groups.