Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in a high-growth mode with a mission to change how businesses engage and excite their customers. We are looking for a strategic and hands-on Manager, Creative Services to develop and execute creative and content initiatives working closely with clients and the Partnership Success team. This role influences strategy, production, operation processes, recommendations, and more for all of our client content needs.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive and oversee creative development of videos for our growing portfolio of business clients ranging across different categories and industries
- Assist and lead the overall production, resources planning, budgeting and working closely with clients
- Be innovative and drive new projects aligned with business priorities
- Plan and execute optimization plans for your clients to improve performance
- Possess a drive to continually test new creatives, audiences, and channels to drive growth and efficiencies
- Bring digital transformation to the customers and align with their business goals
We’ll be excited if you have
- 3+ years of experience
- Fluent in French and English
- Basic understanding of video editing, production processes, and graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and has a genuine passion for organization, time management, and creating guidelines
- Able to multitask and manage a variety of projects at once
- Strong team building, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to establish priorities and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work on a collaborative team in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Familiarity with best practices for content creation
- Comfortability and/or desire to learn video and Livestream production software & utilize an internal operation platform
This is a remote role. We are looking for candidates based in Paris, France.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.