Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for exceptional results-oriented Sr. Enterprise Account Executives to rapidly scale the business and drive immediate impact. As the face of Firework, you thrive in a team-first sales environment, enjoy consultative selling, nurturing relationships, and are excited about the future of commerce.
What you’ll be doing
- Strategize and manage end to end sales process from prospecting to closing within the assigned categories to drive net new opportunities and achieve quarterly quota goals for closed business
- Lead in-depth customer discovery and qualification calls; identify required product and service capabilities to drive positive business outcomes and valuable long-term engagement with book of business
- Develop, build, and deliver sales proposals and presentations with product benefits, use cases, and customer ROIs
- Maintain knowledge of Firework’s suite of products and services, value proposition, and competitive advantages in conjunctions with internal teams such as product, engineering, ad marketing
- Forecast and accurately track quarterly opportunities, sales, and revenue performance
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10+ years experience in full-cycle quota-bearing enterprise sales, ideally in SaaS that involve technically integrated products to a variety of verticals. You have brought on net new and complex deals with enterprise accounts of USD $100K ARR or greater.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and influencing skills; must be able to present and build rapport with all levels of the organization
- Must thrive with partnering and building deep relationships with business leaders and executives that continue to translate to impactful revenue growth
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, fun, start-up environment where you are consultative in nature and can navigate the complexities and needs of various clients, their size, industry, and lifecycle
- Comfortable with change: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic setting
- Start-up entrepreneur mentality; team-first hustle for the greater good of the company
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, presenting)
This role may be hybrid in our Mumbai office or remote in India.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.