Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We are looking for a customer service associate to manage customer concerns with the objective of maintaining positive customer relationships. You will interact directly with customers to listen to concerns, resolve problems, and recommend products and services according to the needs of each individual.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive acquisition, retention, and lifetime value of our merchants by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Resolve merchant queries, recommend solutions and guide through the product features by phone or via online channels
- Ensure quick response time and answer tickets within the set period
- Engage with merchants in 1-on-1 consultation
- Provide effective feedback to internal teams
We’ll be excited if you are
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1+ year of experience in customer success/account management
- Good phone handling skills and willing to bring value to our merchants by phone calls and messages
- Good command of written and verbal communication in English & Chinese
- Fast typing skill in Chinese and English is a must
- Knowledge in e-commerce is a plus
- Ability to work in rotating shifts (day/afternoon; weekend/weekday); 5 days work week
The role may be hybrid in our Hong Kong office. For remote, we are looking for candidates in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.