Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode. We are looking for an energetic Event Marketing Lead to help manage a highly visible portfolio of strategic events for Firework. This person will be responsible for creating and executing on event strategies that align to corporate and marketing goals through the execution of tradeshows, conferences and large scale hosted event marketing programs. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role working across business areas and regions to develop in-person and virtual experiences that drive business impact in India and APAC region..
What you’ll be doing
- Spearhead Firework’s event and tradeshow strategy, including but not limited to: identifying key events, internal team training for attendees (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance
- Work with director of marketing and director of sales to organize and staff customer and sponsored events
- Work with Director of marketing and marketing executives to develop event strategy and objectives; spearhead initiatives to meet objectives based on lead generation, customer advocacy, and more.
- Negotiate and execute contracts for large- and small-scale events
- Travel frequently – up to 50 percent of your time will be spent traveling to various events
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through onsite activations and support of the sales team
- Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar systems
- Interact with key decisions makers and account-holders
- Work with in-house designer to ensure event display accurately represents Firework
- Responsible for ordering and tracking event inventory include collateral, giveaways, etc.
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in an analytical concentration
- Minimum 3 years in marketing, specifically in a demand generation role, ideally at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company
- Proven experience with lead nurturing and the need to message differently to different profiles
- Keen analytical ability and curiosity to delve into the data and understand what's working and able to devise creative solutions
- Highly results-oriented and motivated to meet and exceed objectives
- Outstanding written and verbal communications and able to effective influence and communicate to different audiences
- An eye for quality content and design (and the drive to achieve it)
- Super user knowledge of marketing automation tools and technologies such as Pardot, Salesforce
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced test-oriented environment
- Start-up mentality; ability to execute quickly in a global team environment
- Positive can-do attitude
We are open to hybrid in our Mumbai office or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in India.
Don't hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. Also, we are a diverse team that believes in an inclusive environment for all. We welcome your profile, especially if you identify as a woman, a person of color, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, or other underrepresented groups.