Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode. This role will involve collaborating with key stakeholders and content creation partners to develop, test, and optimize the content and messaging. This person will lead the development, execution, and assessment of innovative, results-oriented SEO & Content Marketing strategies for our brands.
What you’ll be doing
- In partnership with leadership, build, create, and scale content strategy and initiatives with goals to drive brand awareness, leads, web traffic and business growth in alignment with set KPIs such as conversion rate and engagement
- Define and lead content marketing strategy across website, ads and social media
- Generate story ideas that position Firework as a thought leader in the video advertising world; ideate, create and write content that clearly articulates Firework messaging, while promoting the brand itself
- Develop a publishing cadence and manage an integrated editorial calendar, incorporating themes, messages and channels that ladder up to Firework brand principles
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, PR, Designers, Business Intelligence, and Partnership Success teams to generate, write and distribute blogs, infographics, white papers, research reports and data journalism and articles, case studies and client success stories, social copy, emails and more
- Launch and lead editorial content creation across brands for weekly and monthly newsletter
- Create, or direct the creation of, website copy, blog posts, and lead generation
- Build and execute off-site SEO strategies to improve rank and domain authority
- Proactively offer strategic SEO campaign recommendations; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of site changes and campaign initiatives in an effort to maximize results
- Plan campaigns, including requirements definition, scope, deliverables, budgets and schedules
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years Content Marketing or SEO strategy experience with a content portfolio you've built and are proud of
- Advanced knowledge creating and curating content to drive engagement and leads generation
- Expertise in crafting marketing personas and targeting them with personalized content
- Inbound marketing experience, with a strong foundation of SEO, CRO, and digital analytics
- Experience managing key vendor relationships for content deliverables
- Experience with Google Analytics & SEMrush (or a comparable SEO tool)
- Superior communication, writing, and editing skills and able to effectively communicate and influence different audiences
- Start-up mentality; hands-on and able to execute in a fast-paced global environment
- Bonus: Familiarity with Search Engine Marketing, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and/or Paid Social Media Marketing
We are open to hybrid in our Mumbai office or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates based in India.
Don't hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. Also, we are a diverse team that believes in an inclusive environment for all. We welcome your profile, especially if you identify as a woman, a person of color, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, or other underrepresented groups.