Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a global start-up in high-growth mode and anticipates doubling our global engineering team in the next year. We are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to strategize, develop, and execute a hiring strategy to build a high-performing engineering team. You will be seen as a senior talent partner leading talent acquisition for a product organization heavily invested in emerging innovation and changing the future of e-commerce through live-stream video technology solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Execute full-life cycle recruiting and pipeline a diverse pool of candidates.
- Leverage online resources such as Linkedin, social media, and alternative sourcing techniques to identify, attract, and present top technical talent to the team.
- Independently and efficiently source, screen, interview and select candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the team needs and bring in top talent.
- Act as an advisor to the business.
- Ensure that the hiring data is updated and organized at all times, proactively communicating with hiring managers on the status of the candidate pipeline within 24 hours.
- Develop strong relationships with candidates that result in future referrals.
- Identify opportunities and drive enhancements to our talent brand, talent acquisition processes and candidate experience.
We'll be excited if you have
- Bachelor’s degree. Prefer to have strong technical, industry, and product knowledge.
- 5+ years of in-house technical recruiting experience for a variety of technical roles and levels up to VP; ideally you have scaled an engineering organization through various stages of growth
- Extensive network of talents; you often have a good idea of who to reach out to
- Outstanding emotional intelligence and communication skills; you know how to speak, write, and influence different audiences including leading change management in the hiring process
- Driven to succeed; you have an impressive track record with closing at over 75% or higher overall
- Superb level of trust and empathy; candidates and managers turn to you for advice and guidance
- High resiliency, hustle, and ability to effectively manage processes and situations and respond proactively
- Start-up mentality and extreme ownership; able to problem-solve and achieve results with limited resources