Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We are looking for a Marketing coordinator who will translate video content, graphics, and tutorials while working closely with our marketing team to improve Boutir’s media reach in Hong Kong and adjacent regions. This position is ideal for a recent graduate who is fluent in Chinese and English. We are looking for a candidate that can commit to a 3 months full-time internship.
What you’ll be doing
- General marketing assistant work
- Assist in organizing online events and campaigns
- Support the team in developing communication collaterals in accordance with brand guidelines
- Work closely with the department in ad-hoc projects and daily administration
- Ensure merchants have a quick response time by staying on top of your assigned conversations and posts
- Advocate for merchants and the Boutir platform by communicating with stakeholders
We’ll be excited if you are
- Proficient in English and Chinese language (written and spoken)
- Knowledgeable about ecommerce industry
- Experienced in graphic/multimedia/video editing/production skills is a plus.
- Basic in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere and related is a plus as well
- Having 0-6 months of experience in relevant field
The role may be hybrid in our Hong Kong office. For remote, we are looking for candidates in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.