Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We are looking for a Multimedia Designer to join our marketing team in Hong Kong. The individual will be responsible for using their creativity, skills and equipment to create a wide range of content to make the most impact on an audience.
What you’ll be doing
- Create engaging video content for social media and marketing
- Engage in the whole video production process
- Prepare various online and offline marketing materials including but not limited to graphic/video promotion materials, social media posts, web design, photo retouching etc.
- Work closely with different teams and external parties to develop and execute cross-platform marketing campaign visuals and concepts
We’ll be excited if you are
- Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Diploma or above in in Film/Creative Media/Multimedia Design/ Motion Graphics/Graphic Design/Animation or related discipline
- Experienced in graphic/multimedia/video editing/production skills is preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere and related software
- Understand basic videography/handling camera equipment
- Multimedia capabilities essential
- Optimistic, creative and good team player with initiatives
- Able to work independently and under pressure with tight schedule
- Strong sense on graphic, layout, colouring and usability on graphics
The role may be hybrid in our Hong Kong office. For remote, we are looking for candidates in Hong Kong.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.