Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Firework is a people and talent centric culture. Our business is going through tremendous growth and we’re excited to add to our Talent Acquisition team! As a full-cycle Talent Partner, you’ll help us grow and scale across all non-technical teams around the globe and be a strategic partner in continuously improving the candidate experience. You love the thrill of global hyper growth and have a superior eye for talents that extend beyond filling job descriptions. Your impact will have a significant impact on achieving one of the top three scale goals for the business this year and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with managers and talent teams to define job requirements, hiring strategies, and other sourcing methods to evangelize Firework and target top quality talents in assigned markets around the globe
- Own and drive a robust pipeline of prospective talents for assigned requisitions fully leveraging all broad and niche channels with an emphasis our smart sourcing strategies
- Advise and guide candidates and internal teams through the interview process from sourcing and managing pipeline progress to closing
- Influence a high bar of talent and overall world-class experience for candidates, hiring teams, and managers
- Maintain a solid level industry, business, and product knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with People Ops and Talent to share ideas, insights, data, and feedback to foster a values-driven environment of teamwork, learning, and continuous improvement
- May assist in creating or conceptualizing content for branding, website optimization, or other related initiatives to drive talent awareness
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years recruiting experience within a high-tech software organization that has experienced fast-paced hypergrowth; ideally have sourced across all non-technical functions up to senior roles. SaaS technology companies preferred.
- Growth mindset; able to devise unique and non-traditional methods to find top talents in various markets around the world
- Articulate, exceptional communication, presentation, and influencing skills with a high level of EQ
- Outstanding track record with closing both high-volume and high-touch roles while consistently achieving above or beyond set KPIs
- Meticulous attention to the candidate experience with a consultative approach as a trusted advisor to managers and candidates
- Track record of accountability and work ethics within a data-driven, team-first talent function
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.