Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an exceptional results-oriented talent to rapidly scale the business and drive immediate impact with UK agencies. As the face of Firework, you thrive in a team-first sales environment, enjoy consultative selling, nurturing relationships, and are excited about the future of commerce.
The Agency Partnerships team owns relationships with our holding companies and agency partners that play a critical role in Firework's growing success across EMEA. As a senior member of the Agency Partnerships team, you will directly engage and develop relationships with C-level executives at holding companies and agency levels. The positive relationships you champion will facilitate new client development opportunities, help Firework usher new products into the market, and ultimately ensure continued revenue growth through our agency partnership channels.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in leading the UK holding company, agency, and trading desk relationships for Firework
- Establish Firework as an e-commerce thought-leader across the agency ecosystem
- Represent Firework externally at key industry events relevant to Firework’s core business and the holding company / agency space
- Develop a comprehensive agency strategy and roadmap, with measurable outcomes and goals that tie back to overall agency investment, cross-product adoption and revenue growth
- Drive and strengthen key agency partnerships by providing solution-focused proposals that achieve agency and client goals
- Collaborate with Field Sales and Marketing teams to create thoughtful and highly customized top-down and bottom-up engagement strategies
- Liaise with internal agency partners across the globe to ensure consistent messaging, share feedback and develop best practices
- Track quarterly targets and optimize revenue growth through partner channels with structured commercial initiatives, custom programs and cross-product campaigns that achieve long-term, recurring success
- Identify new processes and enhancements that improve Firework’s service and capabilities while influencing the global product roadmap
- Encourage, capture and share feedback from holding company and agency customers to further strengthen Firework’s position as the industry’s leading e-commerce platform
We’ll be excited if you have
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10+ years experience in full-cycle quota-bearing agency sales
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and influencing skills; must be able to present and build rapport with all levels of the organization
- Must thrive partnering and building deep relationships with business leaders and executives that continue to translate to impactful revenue growth
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, fun, start-up environment where you are consultative in nature and can navigate the complexities and needs of various clients, their size, industry, and lifecycle
- Comfortable with change: ability to demonstrate comfort with ambiguity, adapt quickly and be effective in new situations in a highly dynamic setting
- Start-up entrepreneur mentality; team-first hustle for the greater good of the company
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.