Firework is the world's leading immersive "shoppertainment" platform with shoppable video, live streaming commerce, and monetization capabilities powering over 600 direct-to-consumer brands, retailers and media publishers worldwide. Firework enables its customers to create and host native, shoppable video content for engaging product discovery, seamless shopping experiences and ultimately, a deeper emotional connection with consumers. Pandemic-accelerated, Firework has experienced 10x year-over-year growth, bringing TikTok-like interactive video experiences, all by adding just one line of HTML code to customers’ own websites. Our team more than doubled in size in the last 18 months to about 300 people strong in several countries including the US, Japan, India, Poland, Brazil, and Canada with backgrounds in technology, media, and entertainment. At heart, we’re an inspirational and diverse team of creators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, and data geeks driven by the future of video transforming eCommerce. The company has raised over $235M to date, with its latest Series B round led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2.
Our team is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Sr. Content Marketing Analyst who will help conceptualize, execute and bring our content strategy and vision to life. The role will influence the customer journey through various content mediums across all verticals in markets around the globe to maximize audience reach and impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, research, and understand what drives the targeted customers’ experience and engagement through various omnichannels
- Work as a partner with Demand Generation and other teams to define and develop the right content firepower to drive inbound pipeline through creating awareness, excitement and conversion
- Create multi-format content like ebooks, research reports, email content, website copy and social media copy on a fast-paced recurring basis
- Own and grow the Firework blog property to become a premier destination for Live Commerce and Digital Transformation enthusiasts
- Craft and execute an SEO strategy to own SERP for business critical keywords along with branded search
- May work and manage vendors to co-create compelling, cutting edge content that helps establish the Firework thought leadership
We’ll be excited if you have:
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in B2B content marketing for global SaaS start-up brands
- Extensive knowledge of creating multi-form marketing collaterals ( blogs, ebook, whitepapers, etc)
- Experience working within scalable content requirements such as as developing content calendars, contributing to content strategy, owning content curation, etc/
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to adapt content messaging to various audiences
- Track record of success with integrating content marketing and SEO
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, ambiguous start-up environment
- Team-first mentality
The role may be hybrid in our Mumbai office or remote. For remote, we are looking for candidates in India.
Don’t hold back
We understand some candidates may see the above and not apply because they don’t meet all the qualifications. We encourage you to apply anyway; we often find talented candidates that fit many other opportunities we have and look for potential too, not just what you did in the past. As an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse team that strives for an inclusive environment for all. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.